UA-40515938-1

Monday, May 27, 2013

FAVE! Top Ellen Interview

I have watched a lot of episodes of the Ellen Degeneres Show and I just like how quirky and fun the interviews go. What I really appreciate about Ellen's show is how natural her conversation with her guests flow. The interview doesn't feel forced or doesn't feel very talk showy, it is just a simple fun talk between two friends basically. There are a lot of honest good stories that will make feel like you know these people.

Ellen has interviewed a number of actors and actresses but still there are the ones that stand out. Here’s my top three memorable interviews by Ellen Degeneres.

Liam Neeson
I just love his charming "thanks ellen” remark during his interview with Ellen. Liam Neeson is one of my favorite actors of all time. Despite his age he is still able to exude sexiness that can be at par with Robert Redford and even Brad Pitt. I love the fact that Liam Neeson can lure you with his voice alone, he is the voice of Azlan in Narnia. And of course beyond that sexy voice is his great acting skill that kills. Love him in Schindler’s List, Batman Begins, Unknown and Taken! Click here for the video.


Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston is just so funny with Ellen, they are so comfortable with each other that you just laugh away with them. The line that cracked me up during her interview was Jen’s question “what’s happening? Am I being milked?” LOL! She was just into it and was willing to try the vibrating thingy in front of a live audience! She is simply adorable and the chemistry between Jen and Ellen is just so easy and fun. Click here for the video.

Neil Patrick Harris
NPH! He is hilarious and fun to watch! I am a How I Met Your Mother fan for years and I love Neil Patrick Harris as Barney Stinson. It is fun to watch him as single narcissistic ladies man that people love to hate/love character named Barney Stinson. One of my favorite Ellen interview with Neil Patrick Harris was when he giddily talked about his kids with his partner. The interview is just heart-warming and cute to watch, his laughter is so contagious! Click here for the video